Came into existence
Kuzhalmannam circle office came into existence on 01.06.1994 as per order No. GO MS(Rt) 27/94/HOME Dt. 24.02.1994 and functioning in the newly constructed building from 19.09.2005 in the compound of Kuzhalmannam Station, Constructed by KPHCC. Trivandrum. Vide GO(Rt) 151/03/Home Dt. 25.01.03.
Kuzhalmannam Circle is situated in Alathur, Chittur and Palakkad Taluk. This circle consists of 13 villages. There are 7 villages in Kuzhalmanam PS limits. They are 1. Kuzhalmannam I, 2. Kuzhalmannam II, 3. Kuthanoor I, 4.Mathur I, 5. Mathur II, 6. Thenkurussi I , and 7. Thenkurussi II. villages. In Pudunagaram PS limits there are 6 Villages. They are 1. Koduvayur I, 2. Koduvayur II, 3. Peruvembu,4. Pudunagaram , 5. Pattanchery , and 6 Thenkurussi II Villages. .
Kuzhalmannam Circle Comprises 2 Police Stations
Police Stations areKuzhalmannam ps, Pudunagaram ps,
- Kuzhalmannam ps
- Pudunagaram ps
- The south side of the Circle lies Alathur, Nemmara and Kollengode Circle of Palakkad District
- North side of the Circle is Town North and Town South Circle.
- Eastern side of the Circle is Chittur Circle
- Western side of this Circle is Alathur Circle
Loksabha and Legislative constituency
- Palakkad & Alathur are the Loksabha Constituencies
- Palakkad, Tharur, Alathur, Nenmara, Kollengode & Chittur are the Legislative Assemblies